Monday, December 17, 2007

Skype has been updated (but not all bugs has been fixed)

I've updated right now my pc with latest version of Skype...
I use it everyday, at home and at work, in my opinion it is a great software, one of the first good and free VOIP software, it has many plugins and features, works on Linux, Mac and Windows...
I'm a bit sorry to write this post, but after installing last version and restarted Skype:


Some messages are in Italian and some in Hungarian!! I've installed Skype in Italian language on a English installation of Windows XP, how come the Hungarian localization ? Of course the setup knows that I'm connected from Hungary but please don't mix localization messages!!

2 comments:

Tibor Tóth said...

Gusty, you should improve your Hungarian skills, because I don't see any Hungarian message on this screenshot.

Gusty said...

Ehm ehm, yes... I really have to improve my hungarian... or maybe I should go to an optician :)
So, which kind of language is that ?